Skip to main content

[luluqqyjqf] Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype

Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype


Yes, finally. This one took the most time and the most restarting. Years went into imagining what Lust Text should look like and how it should structurally behave in order to truly improve upon a setting that includes any of the Lust typefaces. I approached it as much from the side of the type designer, as I did a potential user. The flow, the warmth, the personality needed to be there, but all of the excess had to be removed responsibly. In the process, and in need of inspiration, I looked backward to historical artifacts and precedent. In each early Lust Text approach, the solution was lackluster and/or vanilla and not actually a ‘Lust’ typeface. The exercise was not in vain though. By exploring past examples, I found my footing drawing for media now and how it might be used later—all the while, producing seamless, elegant curves and restrained indulgence (that sounds almost silly to say, but I like it).


The Lust Collection is the culmination of 5 years of exploration and development, and I am very excited to share it with everyone. When the original Lust was first conceived in 2010 and released a year and half later, I had planned for a Script and a Sans to accompany it. The Script was released about a year later, but I paused the Sans. The primary reason was the amount of feedback and requests I was receiving for alternate versions, expansions, and ‘hey, have you considered making?’ and so on. I listen to my customers and what they are needing… and besides, I was stalling with the Sans. Like Optima and other earlier high-contrast sans, they are difficult to deliver responsibly without suffering from ill-conceived excess or timidity. The new Lust Collection aggregates all of that past customer feedback and distills it into 6 separate families, each adhering to the original Lust precept of exercises in indulgence and each based in large part on the original 2010 exemplars produced for Lust. I just hate that it took so long to deliver, but better right, than rushed, I imagine.



Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype


Popular posts from this blog

[ijqbihunjy] Download Realitta Sinta Fonts Family From Zamjump

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 2 Download Now Server 3 " Realitta Sinta " is a handwritten font that was created using the Infinite Painter application for sketches. This font is inspired by simplicity which is then attached to each stroke. Realitta sinta is a simple font that includes various features such as ligatures and alternates. Realitta Sinta suitable for various needs such as writing invitations, signatures, promo needs, business card design, Photography logos, casual wear, profession or work and others. Ligature and lowercase alternate swash are differentiators for various purposes or adjust the desired style, Download Realitta Sinta Fonts Family From Zamjump Download Realitta Sinta Fonts Family From Zamjump

Download HWT Showcard Script Fonts Family From Hamilton Wood Type Foundry

Download HWT Showcard Script Fonts Family From Hamilton Wood Type Foundry Described as  “An extended script type that lends itself well to fine fashion, ready-to-wear and all quality merchandise”  in a marketing blurb pitching  Beaufont  by the Morgan Sign Machine Company of Chicago for their Line-O-Scribe sign printing system. This advertising script font was originally manufactured exclusively for Morgan Sign under license by the Hamilton Wood Type Manufacturing Company. The source patterns and original artwork for this typeface exist in the archives of the Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum, and were used for this fresh digitization of this font. This digital take includes alternate letters as originally designed in the mid-century wood type version, and now includes a full extended latin character set with over 350 characters. Download HWT Showcard Script Fonts Family From Hamilton Wood Type Foundry Download Now View Gallery

Download Pogba Fonts Family From Mr. Typeman

Download Pogba Fonts Family From Mr. Typeman Pogba is a stylish calligraphy font with an amazing and natural style. Pogba is perfect for branding & logo projects, also suitable for packaging, wedding invites and cards and so on. Download Pogba Fonts Family From Mr. Typeman Download Now View Gallery