Skip to main content

Download Heller Sans JNL Fonts Family From Jeff Levine

Download Heller Sans JNL Fonts Family From Jeff Levine
Download Heller Sans JNL Fonts Family From Jeff Levine Download Heller Sans JNL Fonts Family From Jeff LevineDownload Heller Sans JNL Fonts Family From Jeff Levine



Heller Sans JNL is based on the main letterforms of an experimental alphabet designed by Steven Heller; noted author of over 170 books on design and visual culture. Some modifications were made in turning his design into a digital font. In his own words, here is the background to this typeface: “I recently recovered this from the junk heap. It is a yellowing photostat of my first and only typeface design (1969-70). Total folly! At the time I was smitten by Art Moderne lettering. I called it “Klaus Boobala Bold” because I liked the K and B. I’ve lost the letters S through Z, which were made. The letters were drawn with compass, Techno pen (that frequently clogged). as well as a triangle and T-square. The inline and outline made no real logical sense. I based the design, in part, on Kabel, Avant Garde and it was a product of whatever I could accomplish with those tools. The caps-only alphabet was photographed and produced as a film negative that was cut in foot-long strips and spliced to fit on a Typositor reel. Sadly, the negatives made for the font were too brittle and the splice snapped apart in the Typositor. I worked on it for well over a month and used the face only once. I realized with this attempt, like so many other times I attempted different challenges, that type design — indeed mechanical drawing — was not my strong suit.” Heller Sans JNL is available in both regular and oblique versions.


Download Heller Sans JNL Fonts Family From Jeff LevineDownload NowView Gallery


Popular posts from this blog

[ijqbihunjy] Download Realitta Sinta Fonts Family From Zamjump

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 2 Download Now Server 3 " Realitta Sinta " is a handwritten font that was created using the Infinite Painter application for sketches. This font is inspired by simplicity which is then attached to each stroke. Realitta sinta is a simple font that includes various features such as ligatures and alternates. Realitta Sinta suitable for various needs such as writing invitations, signatures, promo needs, business card design, Photography logos, casual wear, profession or work and others. Ligature and lowercase alternate swash are differentiators for various purposes or adjust the desired style, Download Realitta Sinta Fonts Family From Zamjump Download Realitta Sinta Fonts Family From Zamjump

Download HWT Showcard Script Fonts Family From Hamilton Wood Type Foundry

Download HWT Showcard Script Fonts Family From Hamilton Wood Type Foundry Described as  “An extended script type that lends itself well to fine fashion, ready-to-wear and all quality merchandise”  in a marketing blurb pitching  Beaufont  by the Morgan Sign Machine Company of Chicago for their Line-O-Scribe sign printing system. This advertising script font was originally manufactured exclusively for Morgan Sign under license by the Hamilton Wood Type Manufacturing Company. The source patterns and original artwork for this typeface exist in the archives of the Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum, and were used for this fresh digitization of this font. This digital take includes alternate letters as originally designed in the mid-century wood type version, and now includes a full extended latin character set with over 350 characters. Download HWT Showcard Script Fonts Family From Hamilton Wood Type Foundry Download Now View Gallery

Download Pogba Fonts Family From Mr. Typeman

Download Pogba Fonts Family From Mr. Typeman Pogba is a stylish calligraphy font with an amazing and natural style. Pogba is perfect for branding & logo projects, also suitable for packaging, wedding invites and cards and so on. Download Pogba Fonts Family From Mr. Typeman Download Now View Gallery